Pre-requisite for MyFordPay Login
Ford has announced a new prerequisite for their MyfordPay system. They now require you to provide a valid credit card in order to login. That’s right if you want to log in you now need to have a valid credit card.
There is a prerequisite for you to be able to log in to your FordPay account, to view your saved payment information. You must have a current bank account set up in your MyFordPay online account and a debit or credit card with an available balance.
Before you can set up MyFordPay on your vehicle, you’ll need to sign up for Ford Credit. Here’s how: You’ll need your current email address, as well as the security code for the credit card that you used to buy the vehicle.
How do I enroll myself for MyFordPay?
There are a lot of different Ford dealerships out there. And when you buy a new car, most of them offer you financing. This means you can buy a car without having to pay in cash. It’s easier, quicker, and cheaper. Just go to the MyfordPay website and sign up for a FREE account. Then, just go to the dealership you want and choose ‘Ford’ as the auto brand. They’ll have a special offer for you.
Ford has introduced a new service called My Ford Pay. It’s a way to manage your vehicle Fordpayments and payments online. With My Ford Pay, you can track all your payments in one place. And you can also pay your bills right from your account, it is different from MyFordBenefits!
My Ford PayOnline Login & Change Password
How do I log in to MyFordPay online account?
- It’s simple. Just type fordpayonline.com into your web browser.
- Click the “Ford” tab in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
- Then enter your FordPayment Online password into the box.
- If you can’t remember it, click the “forgot password?” link next to it. That’ll send you back to the site where you can enter it into the box.
- When you’re all done, hit the “sign in” button on the top right.
- The site will ask if you want to continue with your transaction.
- Say yes! You’ll then be sent to the payment
- You can log in to your account using either your email address or your phone number.
When you want to change your password, just follow these easy steps:
- Sign in.
- Click the “Change Password” link.
- Enter your current password in the box.
- Type in a new one.
- Click the “Forgot password?” button, and you’ll get an email with your new password.
How do I check MyFordPay Online?
The new Ford MyFordPay program lets you track your payments in one convenient place. Just log in to MyFordPay, and get a quick look at all your current payments and balances, plus track the status of any outstanding bills. All this information is at your fingertips and on one screen. Plus, you can view your up-to-the-minute payment history, plus set payment reminders, and see which payments you have due now.
To check MyFordPay online, you’ll need your customer account number. The easiest way to get that number is by calling 1-888-MYFORD. Just tell them your name, the make and model of your car, and what color it is. They’ll tell you the number, and you’ll have your account number in no time. You can also find your MyFordPay account number in your Customer Agreement.
Your Ford dealer will be able to help you with any questions you may have about your payments. You can even check your account online. In fact, you can even see if your payment is being credited to your account right now. It’s that easy.